Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Preaching to the Precious

Read:  Psalm 73 / Proverbs 1 / Isaiah 19 / Mark 16

 

Psalm 73:28 ~ It is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Proverbs 1:33 ~ But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Isaiah 19:25 ~ Blessed be Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel Mine inheritance.

Mark 16:15 ~ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

 

Our Lord and Savior draws us near

As He commissions us to go

To speak to ears that yet will hear

The Gospel truth that we may show.

 

We’re called to preach to all the earth,

For God so loved the world He gave

His Son, displaying thus the worth

Of precious souls Christ died to save. 

 


No comments: