Thursday, June 09, 2022

Honest Humble Hearts

Read:  Psalm 81 / Proverbs 9 / Isaiah 27 / Luke 8

 

Psalm 81:15 ~ The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him… their time should have endured forever.

Proverbs 9:12 ~ If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Isaiah 27:4,5 ~ Fury is not in me: who would set… against me in battle?... Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

Luke 8:15 ~ But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

 

The haters of the Lord shall find

They did not do themselves a favor

By scorning with a hardened mind

And not submitting to the Savior. 

 

Before they die, they have a choice:

For God extends His peace today

To honest hearts that hear His voice

And humbly seek Him while they may. 

 


No comments: