Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Confidence in Christ

Read:  Psalm 86 / Proverbs 14 / Isaiah 32 / Luke 13

 

Psalm 86:11 ~ Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Proverbs 14:26 ~ In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Isaiah 32:1,2 ~ Behold, a King shall reign in righteousness… And a Man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land.

Luke 13:34 ~ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

 

Beholding Christ, the way is clear

That rids me of a double mind.

His goodness leads with godly fear;

His mercy follows me behind. 

 

My Refuge and my Confidence

Is in my Lord, the King of kings,

Who gave Himself for my defense

To shelter me beneath His wings. 

 


No comments: