Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Spoken from Scripture

Read:  Psalm 50 / Proverbs 1 / Numbers 35 / 2 Tim. 3 

 

Psalm 50:1,23 The mighty God, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth… and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Proverbs 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Numbers 35:13 These cities… ye shall…  have for refuge.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

 

The mighty God has clearly spoken

From day to day since time began,

And not one word was ever broken

Foretelling His salvation’s plan.

 

He is our Refuge of salvation,

Our Hiding Place by grace secured. 

All Scripture came by inspiration

To preach this Gospel by His Word.  

 

 

No comments: