Sunday, March 01, 2020

Forcible Facts

Read:  Psalm 105 / Proverbs 1 / Job 6 /Matthew 1

Psalm 105:1-3 O give thanks unto the LORD... talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name.
Proverbs 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Job 6:25 How forcible are right words!
Matthew 1:21,23 Thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins... and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Give thanks to God for all He did
And talk of all His wondrous acts. 
Let nothing of His works be hid;
How forcible are proven facts! 

Give glory to our Savior's name!
His name is called Emmanuel,
For "God with us" through Jesus came
To save us from eternal hell.  


No comments: