Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Led by His Love


"I will remember Thy wonders of old… Thou leddest Thy people like a flock" (Psalm 77:11,20).  "My son, keep thy Father's commandment… When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.  For the commandment is a lamp… and reproofs of instruction are the way of life" (Proverbs 6:20-23).  "Christ… loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood… and He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last" (Revelation 1:5,17). 

Recalling the way that Christ led
Through all of the dry desert land,
I know I can trust all He said;
I know I am led by His hand. 

His voice in His Word I can hear
When I go, when I sleep, when I wake. 
His perfect instruction is clear;
My Lord never makes a mistake. 

How great is the love of my Savior
Who washed me from all my sins!
He leads me along by His favor
And finishes what He begins. 

O Lord, I am led by Your love  
With incomprehensible  grace!
I'll understand better above,
Beholding You then face to face.  


No comments: