Friday, July 28, 2006

Reasoning on Rendering

"He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.... What shall I render unto the LORD for all His benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.... I will offer to Thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving and will call upon the name of the LORD" (Psalm 116:12,13,17).

What offering can I afford?
What tribute shall I bring
For all the benefits toward
My soul from Christ my King?

The greatest gift that I can give
Is to surrender all!
And so as long as I shall live,
Upon You, Lord, I'll call.

For Lord, You know my fickle heart
Is prone to stray and falter;
A living sacrifice to start,
That climbs off of the altar.

And so I'll call on Jesus Christ,
To give to me His power
To be a be a living sacrifice
Each day and every hour!

No comments: