Sunday, January 16, 2005

Haste to Help

"I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God, Thou art my Help and my Deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying" (Psalm 70:5).

Make haste, O my Lord, to deliver my soul.
Every thought, word, and deed, for Your sake, control.
How quickly I'd stray if left on my own!
And so I'll make haste once again to Your throne.

Make haste to deliver me, Lord of my life.
I need Your protection and strength in the strife.
The battle still rages, but victory's here!
With You as my Helper, I've nothing to fear.

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

Selah! Long time no see!

Well, I do have a question to ask you. Would you want to join one of my Team blogs? It is called One Spirit and you have the type of caliber I believe would minister to others. Check it out and let me know if you would be interested in joining. Selah!