Sunday, January 14, 2024

Not Now Negligent

Read:  Psalm 59 / Proverbs 14 / 2 Chronicles 29 / Hebrews 11

 

Psalm 59:9 ~ Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.

Proverbs 14:27 ~ The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

2 Chronicles 29:11 ~ My sons, be not now negligent: for the LORD hath chosen you to stand before him, to serve him.

Hebrews 11:6 ~ He that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a Rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

 

Because the enemy is strong,

I'm trusting in my Lord’s defense. 

My time on earth shall not be long;

There is no time for negligence!  

 

Since I am called to serve the Lord,

I will not now be negligent.

Since Christ Himself is my Reward,

I will, by grace, be diligent. 

 


No comments: