Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hezekiah's Heart

Read:  Psalm 61 / Proverbs 16 / 2 Chronicles 31 / Hebrews 13 

 

Psalm 61:5,7,8 ~ Thou, O God, hast heard my vows... O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.  So will I sing praise unto thy name... that I may daily perform my vows.

Proverbs 16:6 ~ By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.

2 Chronicles 31:20,21 ~ Thus did Hezekiah throughout all Judah, and wrought that which was good and right and truth before the LORD his God. And in every work that he began... to seek his God, he did it with all his heart, and prospered.

Hebrews 13:20,21 ~ Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep... make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in his sight.

 

The Lord has heard my vows to live

According to His truth and grace

Which He abundantly shall give 

In every circumstance I face.

 

The service Hezekiah rendered

With all his heart, his soul, and might,

Inspires me to be surrendered

And pleasing in my Savior’s sight.  

 


No comments: