Friday, January 26, 2024

Melody in my Mouth

Read:  Psalm 71 / Proverbs 26 / Ezra 5 / 1 Peter 5

 

Psalm 71:8 ~ Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day.

Proverbs 26:2 ~ As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

Ezra 5:11 ~ We are the servants of the God of heaven and earth, and build the house that was builded these many years ago.

1 Peter 5:4 ~ And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

 

My mouth shall sing the melody

That God has placed within my heart. 

If Jesus had not died for me,

The curse of sin would not depart.  

 

The Church that Jesus said He’d build 

Continues in these latter days

Till He appears and earth is filled

With melodies of grateful praise.  

 


No comments: