Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Ransom of the Redeemed

Read:  Psalm 107 / Proverbs 13 / 2 Samuel 6 / Acts 3

 

 Psalm 107:2,43 ~ Let the redeemed...say so... redeemed from the hand of the enemy... Whoso is wise, and will observe these things... shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.

Proverbs 13:8 ~ The ransom of a man's life are his riches: but the poor heareth not rebuke.

2 Samuel 6:18 ~ David... blessed the people in the name of the LORD of hosts.

Acts 3:19 ~ Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. 

 

Far worse than I had ever dreamed,

My unsaved soul was bound for hell!

Praise God!  By Christ I am redeemed!

I know His lovingkindness well! 

 

His ransom blotted out my sin;

I’m justified!  Who can accuse? 

Thanks be to God who died to win

My soul I otherwise would lose!  

 

 

No comments: