Friday, February 17, 2023

Tokens of His Triumph

Read:  Psalm 70 / Proverbs 17 / Exodus 15 / 1 Corinthians 11

 

Psalm 70:4 ~ Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Proverbs 17:17 ~ A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Exodus 15:2 ~ The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

1 Corinthians 11:26 ~ As often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

 

As often as we eat this bread

We see Christ's body in this token

As we recall that He was led

To death for us, as He had spoken. 

 

As long as we shall drink this cup

That represents His blood outpoured,

Triumphantly our hearts look up

To see our soon returning Lord. 

 


No comments: