Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Confidence and Clarity

Read:  Psalm 54 / Proverbs 1 / Genesis 48 / Romans 11 

 

Psalm 54:4,7 ~ Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul... He hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Proverbs 1:33 ~ Whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Genesis 48:10,21 ~ Now the eyes of Israel were dim for age, so that he could not see... Israel said unto Joseph... God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

Romans 11:29 ~ For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

 

My eyes can see with clarity;

My heart believes with confidence.

I know that God shall be with me,

And He shall be my sure Defense. 

 

My eyes may yet be dim with age,

But I can see the path ahead,

For I can read the Scripture's page,

And I believe what God has said.  

 


No comments: