Saturday, December 28, 2019

Seeing Hope by Seeking Him

Read:  Psalm 42 / Proverbs 28 / 2 Chronicles 12 / 2 Tim. 2

Psalm 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul?...hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
2 Chronicles 12:14 And he [Rehoboam] did evil, because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD.
2 Timothy 2:19 The foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

There is no cause to be cast down;
I'm seeing hope by seeking Him! 
His love the floods can never drown;
His light of truth does not grow dim. 

Upon this day I call to mind
The night I found in Christ salvation.   
By seeking Him, I daily find
His faithfulness is my foundation. 

46 years ago TODAY I received the Lord Jesus Christ. 
Hallelujah!  What a Savior! 

No comments: