Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Rescued and Resting

Read:  Psalm 32 / Proverbs 18 / 2 Chronicles 2 / 2 Thes. 1

Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs.
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. 
2 Chronicles 2:11 Because the LORD hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them. 
2 Thessalonians 1:7,12 And to you who are troubled rest with us... that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God.

My Savior is my Hiding Place;
In Him I find my preservation. 
He rescued me with truth and grace;
He gave His life for my salvation. 

I'm resting in His wondrous love;
The name of Jesus is my tower. 
I'll set my heart on things above
And trust in His eternal power.  


No comments: