Friday, October 18, 2019

Praise for His Preservation

Read:  Psalm 121 / Proverbs 18 / 1 Kings 17 /Rom. 10

Psalm 121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
1 Kings 17:24 Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth. 
Romans 10:11-13 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed... For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I praise the Lord for preservation
In every time, event, and place.
He is my Tower of salvation; 
My life is governed by His grace. 

Elijah surely knew this well,
As he, in famine, was preserved.
So may I likewise live to tell
That God is good, whom I have served.  


No comments: