Monday, July 08, 2019

Thoughts from the Throne

Read:  Psalm 40 / Proverbs 8 / Joshua 19 / Mat. 25

Psalm 40:5,17 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward… yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer.
Proverbs 8:23,31 From everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was... my delights were with the sons of men.
Joshua 19:50 According to the word of the LORD they gave him the city which he [Joshua] asked…and he… dwelt therein.
Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

The thoughts of God are marvelous
That He is thinking on His throne!
How merciful He is to us
To make His kindness toward us known. 

From everlasting ages when
There was no trace of God's creation,
The Lord delighted in us then
And so prepared for us salvation.  


No comments: