Friday, July 19, 2019

Go with the Gospel

Read:  Psalm 51 / Proverbs 19 / Judges 6 /Mark 8

Psalm 51:10,13 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me...Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Proverbs 19:23 The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied... shall not be visited with evil. 
Judges 6:14 And the LORD looked upon him [Gideon], and said, Go in this thy might... have not I sent thee?
Mark 8:35 Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

I need God's cleansing in His sight
To teach the Gospel now to men 
As God says "Go in this thy might"
Like Gideon was commissioned then.

I have a stewardship within:
It is the Gospel that God gave 
That rescues sinners from their sin
And shows them Christ alone can save!   


No comments: