Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Supping with my Savior

Read:  Psalm 21 / Proverbs 19 / Deuteronomy 34 / Mat. 6

Psalm 21:1 The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
Proverbs 19:23 The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he...  shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
Deuteronomy 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face.
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

How greatly does my heart rejoice
That Christ my Savior for me died
And that He called me with His voice
To know Him and be satisfied! 

As Moses knew Him face to face,
So, by God’s mercy, I am able
To sup with Him who, by His grace,
Invites me daily to His table.  


No comments: