Monday, June 24, 2019

Inclined by Integrity

Read:  Psalm 26 / Proverbs 24 / Joshua 5 / Mat. 11

Psalm 26:11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me. 
Proverbs 24:27 Prepare thy work without, and make it fit for thyself in the field; and afterwards build thine house.
Joshua 5:9 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you.
Matthew 11:28-29 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Inclined by my integrity,
I sought at last the Savior’s face.
Reproach was rolled away from me
By Christ's redemptive work of grace! 

"Come unto Me," my Savior said,
Assuring me I would find rest. 
Because He suffered in my stead,
My soul shall be forever blest.  


No comments: