Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Peculiar Priest

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 11 / Deuteronomy 26 / Rev. 20

Psalm 13:5-6 My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.  I will sing unto the LORD because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Proverbs 11:3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
Deuteronomy 26:18 The LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee.
Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection... they shall be priests of God and of Christ.

My heart rejoices in salvation
Which I could surely not afford. 
By grace I'm saved from condemnation;
I am redeemed by Christ my Lord. 

So let His glory be increased,
Who made me His peculiar treasure
To be a holy, royal priest
And live according to His pleasure!  


No comments: