Friday, September 18, 2009

Regularly Resorting

"Be Thou my strong Habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: Thou hast given commandment to save me; for Thou art my Rock and Fortress" (Psalm 71:3). "The name of the Lord is a strong Tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.... A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a Friend that sticketh closer than a brother" (Proverbs 18:10,24).

I have a Habitation strong,
In Christ, my Lord and Savior.
He is my Refuge all day long,
The Fountain of God's favor.

I have a Tower where I run,
And safely there resort
Within the name of God the Son,
My Shelter and my Fort.

I have a Friend who reigns supreme;
No other can compare!
I ask sometimes, "Is this a dream?"
I wake, and He is there.

Lord, You are my Habitation.
Lord, You are my Tower,
Lord, I find in Your salvation
Friendship every hour!

To You, Lord, I resort each day;
You are my closest Friend.
I know You'll guide me all the way,
And guard me till the end.

No comments: