Saturday, May 22, 2021

Prophetic Praise

Read:  Psalm 40 / Proverbs 22 / Numbers 25 / 2 Thes. 2

 

Psalm 40:6-8 Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not desire… burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of Me… I delight to do Thy will… yea, Thy law is within My heart.

Proverbs 22:20,21 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Numbers 25:11,12 Phinehas… hath turned my wrath away…  zealous for my sake… I give unto him my covenant of peace.

2 Thessalonians 2:10,11 They received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

 

Our Savior’s great prophetic voice

(A thousand years before He came)

Declared that He had made the choice

To die for us!  O praise His name! 

 

Should not His covenant of peace

Renew the zeal of our youth?

Beware!  Delusion shall increase

For those who do not love the truth.  

 


No comments: