Friday, May 07, 2021

My Savior is My Shield

Read:  Psalm 25 / Proverbs 7 / Numbers 10 / Ephesians 6

 

Psalm 25:19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

Proverbs 7:12,26 Now is she without… lieth in wait at every corner… yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

Numbers 10:35 Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities… powers… the rulers of the darkness of this world… spiritual wickedness in high places.

 

My enemies who strive to win 

Are many, hateful, strong, and cruel.

Deceptively, they enter in

To conquer and extend their rule.

 

Yet they shall flee before the Lord,

For Christ my Savior is my Shield,

And by His grace I am restored

To triumph on the battlefield. 

 

 

No comments: