Saturday, March 28, 2009

Come and Consider

"Come and see the works of God: He... turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in Him... Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what He hath done for my soul" (Psalm 66:5,6,16).

Come and consider the works of our God!
Recall that He turned the sea to dry land.
Moses was told to lift up His rod,
And God then divided the sea with His hand.

Come and consider His works of creation!
How great is His power wherever we look!
He made all things; He laid their foundation:
He spoke and it was; that's all that it took!

Come and consider His work of salvation,
And I will declare what He did for my soul:
He gave Himself for my justification!
His work on the cross paid my ransom in full!

No comments: