Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Satisfied Seeker

"The meek shall eat and be satisfied: They shall praise the Lord that seek Him: your heart shall live forever" (Psalm 22:26). "And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look unto me and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else" (Isaiah 45:21,22). "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when Thou comest into Thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise" (Luke 23:42,43).

There is a promised, sure reward,
To those who truly seek the Lord:
The Lord shall save and satisfy;
The meek shall praise and testify.

"He hath done this!" he'll declare;
For Jesus heard his desperate prayer.
"Lord, remember me!" he cried;
And Jesus did: that's why He died!

Seek the Lord, if you would be
Thus satisfied eternally!
Then you'll likewise rise to say:
"He hath done this!" Happy day!

No comments: