Saturday, May 14, 2005

Heavenly Hero

"I will love Thee, O Lord, my Strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my salvation, and my High Tower" (Psalm 18:1,2). "I am the Lord thy God... thy Savior.... Since thou wast precious in My sight... I have loved thee... and beside Me there is no Savior" (Isaiah 43:4,11).

The Lord is my Hero, my Strength, and my Rock!
If you're willing to listen, I'm ready to talk
Of Jesus my Savior, Who came from above,
To rescue my soul, all because of His love.

He is the One in Whom I will trust!
How can I be silent? I will speak, for I must!
For I was His object of love and salvation,
He suffered for me in humiliation.

He is my Shield! He's my High Tower!
He is my Fortress of strength and of power!
Death could not hold Him; He conquered the grave!
Heroic in love, He is mighty to save!

No comments: