Thursday, April 25, 2024

Internally Inspected

Read:  Psalm 139 / Proverbs 25 / Song 7 /Luke 12

 

Psalm 139:23,24 ~ Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Proverbs 25:28 ~ He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Song of Solomon 7:12 ~ Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear… the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.

Luke 12:31,34 ~ Seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you… For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

 

The Lord inspects my every thought;

He searches me internally. 

He tells me things that I knew not

And shows me what I could not see. 

 

I hear my wise Reprover speak

When He has searched my heart within

To make me strong when I am weak

And thus, triumphant over sin.

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/

No comments: