Friday, November 29, 2019

Highest Purpose is His Praise

Read:  Psalm 13 / Proverbs 29 / 1 Chronicles 12 / Ephesians 1 

Psalm 13:5,6 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
1 Chronicles 12:32 The children of Issachar... were men that had understanding of the times, to know what... to do.
Ephesians 1:12,18 We should be to the praise of his glory... the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the... glory of his inheritance in the saints.

I trust the mercy of My Savior
In His salvation He displays.
How wondrous is His saving favor!
My highest purpose is His praise! 

The Lord will give me understanding
To know the things I ought to do,
As He is graciously commanding
To bring His glory into view. 


No comments: