Sunday, April 14, 2019

Outlook on the Outcome

Read:  Psalm 119 / Proverbs 14 / Numbers 4 / 2 Tim. 4

Psalm 119:59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
Proverbs 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
Numbers 4:49 According to the commandment of the LORD they were numbered... according to his service, and according to his burden... as the LORD commanded Moses.
2 Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord...  shall give me. 

The outlook on the days ahead
(Before I knew the Lord as Savior)
Beyond the grave when I'd be dead
Was frightening without His favor.

I turned and placed my trust in Him
To follow in His righteous path. 
The outlook is no longer grim,
For Christ delivered me from wrath!  


No comments: