Read: Psalm 30 / Proverbs 7 / Ezekiel 24 / Ephesians 4
Psalm 30:11,12 ~ Thou hast… girded me with gladness; to the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and
not be silent.
Proverbs 7:2 ~ Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the
apple of thine eye.
Ezekiel 24:27 ~ In that day shall thy mouth be opened… and thou
shalt speak… and they shall know that I am
the LORD.
Ephesians 4:15 ~ But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him
in all things, which is the head, even
Christ.
To God I’ll gladly sing my
praise
And of His mercy I will speak,
For God still hears each one who
prays,
And He delights to save the
meek.
I’ll speak the truth in love
today
To sinners hopeless and depraved
To show there is no other way
Apart from Jesus to be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment