Read: Psalm 21 / Proverbs 28 / Ezekiel 15 /Galatians 1
Psalm 21:1 ~ The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and
in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
Proverbs 28:26 ~ He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but
whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
Ezekiel 15:2 ~ Son of man, what is the vine tree more than any
tree, or than a branch which is
among the trees of the forest?
Galatians 1:23,24 ~ But they had heard only, that he which persecuted us
in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they
glorified God in me.
I have a reason to rejoice
In God’s salvation and His rule
As I reject the other choice
To trust my own heart as a fool.
I’m bearing fruit through Christ
the Vine;
He leads me with His staff and
rod.
Since I am His and He is mine,
I choose to glorify my God.
No comments:
Post a Comment