Read: Psalm 119:81-88 / Proverbs 27 / Jer. 9 / Acts 11
Psalm 119:83,88 ~ For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes…
Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy
mouth.
Proverbs 27:11 ~ My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may
answer him that reproacheth me.
Jeremiah 9:23,24 ~ Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let
the mighty man glory in his
might, let not the rich man
glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he
understandeth and knoweth me.
Acts 11:23 ~ When he [Barnabas]… had seen the grace of God, was
glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto
the Lord.
Deceit, like smoke, obscures our
view,
As truth is scorned and counted
strange,
But Christ has proved that He is
true,
And through the years, He does
not change.
So let us trust Him more and
more
And grow in grace as we believe
The risen Savior we adore,
To whom we purposely should
cleave.
No comments:
Post a Comment