Sunday, September 22, 2019

Loving the Lord

Read:  Psalm 116 / Proverbs 22 / 2 Samuel 15 /Acts 12 

Psalm 116:1,16 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications... Thou hast loosed my bonds.
Proverbs 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
2 Samuel 15:21 Surely in what place my lord the king shall be, whether in death or life... there also will thy servant be.
Acts 12:7 The angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side... saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

I'm loving the Lord for good reason: 
I cried, and the Lord heard my voice! 
He shelters my soul in each season
And causes my soul to rejoice. 

I'm loving the Lord for His grace
That saved me and now sets me free,
For He is my sure Hiding Place
Who laid down His own life for me.  


No comments: