Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Declaration Generation

"They have pierced My hands and My feet.... I will declare Thy name unto My brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise Thee.... A seed shall serve Him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. They shall come, and shall declare His righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that He hath done this" (Psalm 22:16,22,31). "Ye are a chosen generation... that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you" (1 Peter 2:9).

Jesus Christ has done His task;
He finished what He came to do.
What was it He did, you ask?
He came to die for me and you!

Jesus Christ has done the deed
That has brought to us salvation.
We who trust Him are His seed,
And His chosen generation.

He has done this! Lift your voice,
You who are His congregation!
Praise the Savior, and rejoice
In your Gospel declaration!

No comments: