Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bountiful and Beautiful

Resurrection Sunday

"I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because He hath dealt bountifully with me" (Psalm 13:5,6). "By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the Lord men depart from evil" (Proverbs 16:6). "I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you" (John 16:22).

How bountiful and beautiful
My Savior is to me!
He gave Himself to save my soul;
He lives to make me free!

His mercy and His truth abound
To purge away my sin,
And walking in His fear I've found
His cleansing power within.

I'll joy in Christ, who lives to save,
And to Him I will sing!
He claimed my victory from the grave,
And robbed death of its sting!

How shall it be when ages roll,
And we shall see His face?
How bountiful and beautiful
The end is of His grace!

No comments: