Monday, May 31, 2021

Strong to Save

Read:  Psalm 49 / Proverbs 31 / Numbers 34 / 2 Tim. 2

 

Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.

Proverbs 31:8 Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.

Numbers 34:29 These are they whom the LORD commanded to divide the inheritance unto the children of Israel.

1 Timothy 2:5,6 Christ Jesus… gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 

 

By Jesus Christ I am redeemed;

He shall receive me from the grave. 

When all was hopeless (so it seemed),

I found that He was strong to save. 

 

By Christ, my great heroic Savior,

My ransom has been paid in full.

I have inherited His favor,

For Jesus died to save my soul.  

 


No comments: