Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Cross of Christ

Read:  Psalm 43 / Proverbs 25 / Numbers 28 / 1 Tim. 2 

 

Psalm 43:3,4 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me… bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Proverbs 25:13,25 As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him… As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

Numbers 28:16,17,26 And in the fourteenth day of the first month is the Passover of the LORD. And in the fifteenth day of this month is the feast… Also in the day of the firstfruits.

1 Timothy 2:3,4 God our Savior… will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

 

God’s truth has led us to His hill

And brought us to the cross of Christ

Where Jesus did the Father’s will

When He for us was sacrificed. 

 

Prophetic scenes within each feast

Portray our great Redeemer’s favor

As we behold Him as our Priest

And magnify Him as our Savior. 

 


No comments: