Sunday, May 23, 2021

Favor of my Father

Read:  Psalm 41 / Proverbs 23 / Numbers 26 / 2 Thes. 3

 

Psalm 41:11,12 By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me. And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face forever.

Proverbs 23:15-17,19,26 My son… be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long… Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way… My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways. 

Numbers 26:10,11 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up together with Korah… and they became a sign… Notwithstanding the children of Korah died not.

2 Thessalonians 3:3-5 The Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil... And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

 

By this I know God favors me:

My enemy has not prevailed.

I’ve seen my Lord’s integrity;

His promises have never failed. 

 

The sons of Korah did not die

Because they trusted God alone. 

To God my Father I will cry, 

And He will make His favor known.  

 


No comments: