Friday, April 05, 2024

Still Straying?

Read:  Psalm 119:169-176 / Proverbs 5 / Job 41 /Mark 8

 

Psalm 119:176 ~ I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

Proverbs 5:21-23 ~ For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings… in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Job 41:10-11 ~ Who then is able to stand before me? Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? Whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine.

Mark 8:17-18 ~ Have ye your heart yet hardened? Having eyes, see ye not?... Having ears, hear ye not?... do ye not remember?

 

We’ve gone astray as wayward sheep,

In spite of everything we’ve heard. 

The seed we sow, we also reap,

As God has told us in His Word. 

 

If now our heart is hardened still,

Let us repent without delay,

That we may do our Savior’s will

And, by His grace, no longer stray. 

 


No comments: