Saturday, April 20, 2024

Christ my Creator

Read:  Psalm 134 / Proverbs 20 / Song 2 /Luke 7

 

Psalm 134:1-3 ~ Behold, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

Proverbs 20:12 ~ The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Song of Solomon 2:4 ~ He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

Luke 7:44-47 ~ I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet… Thou gavest me no kiss… My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment… for she loved much. 

 

I’ll bless the Lord who came to die,

Who is my Savior and Creator!

My hearing ear and seeing eye 

Has searched, and there is no one greater! 

 

Christ brings me daily to His table

And there displays His wondrous love. 

The fool’s attraction to a fable

Is far removed from things above. 

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/ 

 

No comments: