Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sing of our Savior

Read:  Psalm 137 / Proverbs 23 / Song 5 /Luke 10

 

Psalm 137:4 ~ How shall we sing the LORD'S song in a strange land?

Proverbs 23:26 ~ My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.

Song of Solomon 5:16 ~ His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Luke 10:41,42 ~ And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

 

The land is strange wherein we dwell,

Yet on our Savior, we depend. 

We rightly sing that it is well,

For Christ is our unchanging Friend.  

 

We sing because we fix our view

On Jesus Christ, our faithful Savior.

His mercies every day are new,

And He befriends us with His favor. 

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/

No comments: