Read: Psalm 22 / Proverbs 29 / Ezekiel 16 / Galatians 2
Psalm 22:1,26 ~ My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?... The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they
shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live forever.
Proverbs 29:1 ~ He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be
destroyed, and that without remedy.
Ezekiel 16:61 ~ Thou shalt remember thy ways and be ashamed.
Galatians 2:20 ~ I am crucified with Christ… I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
No greater questions can be
taken
For me to ponder and explain
Than these: Why was my Lord
forsaken,
And why would He endure such
pain?
There was no other remedy
To cleanse away my sin and
shame!
It was for love Christ died for
me,
So I will live to praise His
name.
No comments:
Post a Comment