Read: Psalm 26 / Proverbs 3 / Ezekiel 20 /Galatians 6
Psalm 26:8 ~ LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and
the place where thine honor dwelleth.
Proverbs 3:26 ~ For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep
thy foot from being taken.
Ezekiel 20:4 ~ Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? cause them to know the
abominations of their fathers.
Galatians 6:14 ~ But God forbid that I should glory, save in the
cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I
unto the world.
I love my Savior’s habitation
Which honors His preeminence.
He is the Lord of our salvation,
Our Refuge, and our
Confidence.
Let no intruder take His
place!
Let Christ alone be magnified
Who rescued us with truth and
grace
When on the cross for us He
died.
No comments:
Post a Comment