Thursday, July 30, 2026

Run my Race

Read:  Psalm 119:105-112 / Proverbs 30 / Jer. 12 / Acts 14

 

Psalm 119:105 ~ Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Proverbs 30:5 ~ Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Jeremiah 12:5 ~ If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses?

Acts 14:3 ~ The Lord… gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done.

 

God’s Word shall be my lamp and light

To guide me in His perfect way,

For He shall lead me day and night

And shield me as I obey. 

 

I lean on Christ who strengthens me

That I may thereby run my race

As He upholds me faithfully

To testify of saving grace.

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/  

No comments: