Monday, June 03, 2024

Sing of our Savior

Read:  Psalm 28 / Proverbs 3 / Isaiah 38 /Acts 6 

 

Psalm 28:7 ~ The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart rejoiceth greatly; and with my song will I praise him.

Proverbs 3:32-35 ~ His secret is with the righteous… He blesseth the habitation of the just… He giveth grace unto the lowly... The wise shall inherit glory.

Isaiah 38:20 ~ The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the LORD.

Acts 6:8-10 ~ The people… disputing with Stephen… were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

 

There is a song our Savior gives

To sing of justifying grace.

For us He died, He rose, He lives;

He is our only Hiding Place. 

 

We sing to glorify our Savior

And make His great salvation known.

We sing to magnify His favor

And show that He can save alone.

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/

No comments: