Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Halting Half-Heartedness

Read:  Psalm 119:9-16 / Proverbs 3 / Ezekiel 7 / 1 Thes. 5

 

Psalm 119:10 ~ With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

Proverbs 3:5 ~ Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Ezekiel 7:17 ~ All hands shall be feeble, and all knees shall be weak as water.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 ~ Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

 

My Lord and my Savior is calling

For all of my heart to submit. 

A half-hearted stand is appalling,

Unworthy of Christ, and unfit.

 

Christ strengthens me when I am weak,

So I will arise and pursue

The prize I whole-heartedly seek:

To please Him in all that I do.  

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/

No comments: