Thursday, May 02, 2024

Happiness, Help, Hope

Read:  Psalm 146 / Proverbs 02 / Isaiah 6 /Luke 19

 

Psalm 146:5,6 ~ Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD… which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all… therein: which keepeth truth forever. 

Proverbs 2:20 ~ That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. 

Isaiah 6:8 ~ I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. 

Luke 19:10 ~ For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

 

We find our happiness in Christ

With help and hope eternally

Because our Lord was sacrificed

To ransom us and set us free.  

 

We’ve heard our risen Savior’s voice

Remind us that He paid that cost

To thus extend to all the choice

To trust the Lord who saves the lost.

 

https://quiettimepoems.blogspot.com/

No comments: