Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stability and Strength

"Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is His treasure" (Isaiah 33:6). "My spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.... For He that is mighty hath done to me great things, and holy is His name. And His mercy is upon them that fear Him from generation to generation" (Luke 1:47-50).

Where shall we find our stability now?
Where shall we find our strength of salvation?
Wisdom and knowledge declare to us how
God's mercy is given to each generation.

God's wisdom and knowledge abound in full measure
Extending the mercy of God in our time.
The fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure
Rejoicing our hearts with His mercy sublime.

My spirit rejoices in God my great Savior!
How mighty and merciful He's been to me!
By finding His fear I've discovered His favor,
His strength of salvation, and stability!

No comments: